We are currently seeking veterinarians who are board-certified (ABVP or ACZM) for our Mesa, Tucson and Phoenix hospitals. We will also consider veterinarians with significant exotics experience who desire to seek board-certification.
Our core values are act with integrity, communicate effectively, keep an open mind, exceed expectations & emanate empathy and compassion. If you feel you align with these values, you may be an excellent match for our team. We are one of, if not the largest exotic pet exclusive veterinary service in the world. Our staff of board-certified specialists, well-trained doctors, residents, interns and amazing support staff strive to offer the best quality exotic animal medical and surgical care available. We strive for a happy work environment and encourage both personal and professional greatness. Company-wide educational rounds start the mornings 4 days a week for all doctors.
We provide ABVP Reptile/Amphibian Practice and ABVP Avian Practice residencies. Board-certified specialists will practice clinical medicine while mentoring residents and interns. In addition to providing in-hospital services, we also provide veterinary services for the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Arizona Game and Fish Department, and some U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service projects.
Compensation includes base plus % revenue compensation, liberal time off, CE and dues reimbursement, health insurance reimbursement, vested ownership and other benefits including:
· 4-day work week
· Generous sign-on bonus and salary with opportunities for additional income
· Relocation expense reimbursement
· Up to 4 weeks paid time off annually
· Continuing education stipend and additional paid time off for CE
· Professional dues reimbursement
· Health insurance reimbursement
· Non-corporate practice with hospitals tailored to the needs of exotic pets
· CT and 24 hour patient care at the Mesa hospital
Please submit a cover letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team.
Veterinary Technicians & Assistants
We are looking for qualified veterinary technicians and assistants to join our Mesa, Phoenix and Tucson teams!
Typical schedules may include one weekend day with available shifts either 8am-6pm, 12pm-10pm, or 10pm-8am.
Candidates should have veterinary technician experience (exotic pet experience is helpful and preferred, but training is provided), be self-motivated, compassionate, work well with others and communicate well with clients. Other desirable attributes include:
- Experience with veterinary software (ezyVet)
- Knowledge of veterinary terms and medications
- Love animals and work well with a team
- Accurate record keeping
- Able to communicate with and educate clients with good rapport
- Handle and restrain all kinds of exotic animals
- Patient check in and patient discharge
- Catheter placement /administer medications, IV fluids, injections, vaccines, etc
- Collection of laboratory samples, as well as process laboratory work
- Digital radiographs and assist with ultrasound and laser treatments
- Assist in surgery and anesthesia monitoring
- Patient recovery and nursing care
Benefits: Benefits for eligible employees include health insurance, 401k, CE reimbursement, PTO and paid holidays, employee discounts, uniform benefits, and an employee assistance program.
If you have experience and are interested in becoming part of our team, please send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $26/hr for experienced CVTs.
Please send cover letter and resume to Lisa; email@example.com
Arizona Exotic Animal Hospital is the largest animal hospital in Arizona that focuses exclusively on exotic pets and our goal is to improve the quality of life for both exotic pets and their owners. We are looking for experienced veterinary receptionists with excellent customer service skills and a love for all animals with fur, feathers, and scales!
Applicants must be able to multi-task, handle multiple phone lines, and remain detail-oriented. We are open 7 days a week and working at least one weekend day is required.
We offer exceptionally competitive pay as well as paid time off, paid holidays, uniform benefits, continuing education reimbursement, and employee discounts after an initial 90-day probationary period.
If you emanate compassion and integrity and are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume to Lisa; firstname.lastname@example.org